Your permission is required for the use of certain cookies. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following types of cookies:
– Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
– Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
• the number of unique visitors
• how often users visit the site
• which pages users view
• how long users view a particular page
• at which page visitors leave the site
Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. For example, the following data can be collected, such as:
• which pages you have viewed
• how long you stayed on a particular page
• at which page you left the site
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will work properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or that you can no longer visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The advertisements are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-data-wissen-websites-stored
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
• Safari on smart phone: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
• Safari on Mac: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie notice